ABOUT ME – STRATEGY AND BUSINESS MODEL
We develop new and complementary products to drive future growth
ME Group’s growth strategy is focused on diversifying our product portfolio, expanding the number of units in operation, and increasing the yield per unit. This is underpinned by our disciplined approach to minimising production and operational costs, enabling us to capitalise on operating leverage.
We enhance shareholder value by investing in new technologies that develop new and complementary products and services so they can be rapidly deployed across existing and new geographies and provide a rapid and sustainable return on investment.
We use cash flow generated by our long-established operations, such as photobooths and kiosks, to invest in future growth.
Five-year growth strategy
Continue to build the Group’s international presence in recently entered markets of Italy, Finland, and Australia.
Through securing new partnerships with businesses such as supermarkets and smaller retailers.
To meet the vending needs of consumers through state-of-the-art user experience, backed by the best technology, and an omnichannel approach.
ME Group’s five-year growth strategy is centred on five core pillars to support the development of each of the Group’s principal business areas – photo identification, laundry services, digital printing services and food vending equipment.
Our business model delivers our strategy and value for all stakeholders
Technology and innovation
Development of proprietary solutions and continuous focus on product diversification
Long-term partnerships with high footfall site owners
Supermarkets, shopping malls, public transport and public administration buildings
Leading brands and household names in key territories
Network of skilled field engineers
Supporting growth across business areas at limited additional cost
Sophisticated and tailored to the Group’s proprietary technology
More than 50 years working with regulatory bodies
Stable cash flows
Generated from existing network to fund R&D and support growth strategy
- Expansion of Revolution laundry services in target territories through new and existing partnerships with strategic site owners
- Continued innovation of laundry units, upgrading existing machines and the commercialisation of new formats attractive to new market segments, with a focus on sustainability
- Continuing to increase laundry revenue as a proportion of total Group revenue
- Commercialisation of multi-service next generation photobooths to grow revenue contribution
- Longer-term opportunities to expand presence in countries where self-taken ID photos are not permitted
- Targeting new strategic partners for entry at high footfall locations including major supermarkets and smaller retail shops and parks
- Pricing power through strong market position and regulatory requirement for photo ID for official documents
- Consider opportunities to extend digital kiosk services offered through the Group’s instant-service machine network
- Identify product partnership opportunities within existing territories
- Expand presence in the self-service fruit juice equipment market and offer a wider variety of self-service fresh juice options in all territories where the Group has an existing footprint
- Establish a larger presence in the pizza-vending equipment market
- Building new partnerships with site owners to sell and deploy food vending equipment
Innovation and diversification
New product innovation is at the core of ME Group. Our growth strategy is to focus on diversifying our operations and responding to consumer needs.